Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year

Is it still okay to say "happy new year". You never know when or where the PC police will strike. I want wish Republicans, Democrats, Independents, Libertarians, Greens, squishy RINOs and even liberals a very happy and prosperous new year.

........What a year it was. I really don't want to dwell on the past so to get the new year started, here is a list if some of hopes and wishes for the new year. I hope that liberals will stop bashing George Bush & America and start realizing what a great country this actually is. I hope that Hillary saddles up and decides to run for President in 2008. I hope that Bush cuts taxes even more and reduces spending also. I hope the stock market rockets to new highs. I hope OC home values keep going up. I hope the upcoming Michael Jackson trial doesn't become a three ring circus(fat chance). I hope Robert Blake gets convicted of murdering his wife. I hope Republicans stand firm on immigration reform. I hope we find and kill Osama Bin Laden & Al Zarquari. I hope Saddam gets the death penalty. I hope the men & women of the Armed Forces get to come home soon to their families. I hope to understand why women think the way they do. I hope our bird(Petey) doesn't die(she's living on borrowed time as it is). I hope to get out and do a lot more hunting & fishing this year. And last but not least, I hope that UCLA football fans will have something to cheer for this new year.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you can admit your error in the years to come. I hope we do not self-destruct within the perversion of our poltical values that has come to fruition in the last thirty years. I hope America can recover its pride, and the ideals that have sustained us in these short 200 years. I hope we never forget who we really are, I hope we come again to the forefront of ethics, not just power and economy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home