Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, December 13, 2004

Congrats To Mater Dei's Own, Matt Leinhart

I must say that I am very proud of Matt Leinhart for bringing another Heisman Trophy home to my alma mater, Mater Dei High School(class of 1988). Although Matt you could have picked a better local school(UCLA), I will not hold it against you. This is the second Heisman to be won by a Mater Dei alum. The other was John Huarte who went on to play for the golden domers of Notre Dame and won his Heisman in 1964.

As for the Orange Bowl, I think that SC has too many horses and is going to beat up on the Sooners. I'm just hoping for a good game.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Matt:
    After the draft "Don't Get Mad""Get Even"
    The nine clubs who passed will see the huge mistake they made.
    Look forward to watching you play and WIN in the NFL

    Maggi.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home