Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Got Silver?

I do. So do a lot of my clients. It was up another 70 cents today to close around $18.80/ounce. It's within striking distance of $20 bucks an ounce and after that twenty five dollars an ounce. It's truly a joy to watch it everyday knowing that all the research I did is paying off nicely. I figure when it hits $150 an ounce later next year or in the next few years, I might look to start taking a little profit off the table. For now I get satisfaction everyday watching the incompetent managers at the Federal Reserve and other government agencies try to manipulate these markets while I watch the value of hard assets go through the roof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home