Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Jim Rome Annual Smack Off Tomorrow

Tomorrow, the best of the best callers to the Jim Rome Show are participating in the annual "smack off" as Romie calls it. I myself don't get much of a chance to listen to the show as much as I'd like, but I always make sure I listen to the smack off. It will have you rolling on the floor laughing with some of the sport & life takes. Some of the names on the invite list are : "Irie" Craig from Long Beach, Mike & Jeff DiTolla, Jeff in Richmond, Silk bra in Huntington Beach, Otis in Austin, Gino in San Antonio, Terrence from Sierra Madre(my sentimental favorite), J.T the Brick, Joe in The OC, Sean the Cablinasian, Trapper in Dana Point, Stevie Carbone, Iafrate, Kerwin in Riverside, Greg in Vegas(with his references to people with no limbs!), Jeff bumping around Phoenix on a car phone, Jim in Fall River, and many more. Don't miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home