Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dumb & Dumber

That is the theme of the race for the democratic nomination for governor right now in my opinion. Westly would be the Dumb in the title and Angiledes the Dumber. I don't watch much TV, but the shows I have watched are turning into a big pissing contest between Steve Westly and Phil Angiledes when it comes to ads. These guys are arguing about who is going to better at raising taxes. It's hilarious. I'm not much of an Arnold fan at all, but his advisors must be giddy right now. They couldn't have scripted this race much better. I'm still not voting for Arnold in the primary, but I must say that his chances of re-election are looking better every day. He'd really pull way ahead if actually gave us conservatives something to vote for. Oh well, it's fun watching the dems run a scorched earth campaign right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home