Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Top Ten Predictions El Presidente Bush Will Say Monday Night

1. I whole heartily endorse the "Leave No Illegal Alien Behind" Act.
2. A virtual fence is neat
3. A real border fence might keep out people we need to fill jobs Americans won't do.
4. I meant it when I said the Minutemen were vigilantes.
5. Amnesty is in the eye of the beholder and this beholder wants to give it out.
6. I might hurt my very good friend's Vincente Fox's feelings if I don't give out amnesty.
7. Illegal smegal....a spoonful of enforcement will help the amnesty go down.
8. In the interest of expediency, I am hereby announcing an executive order that says that all the citizens of Central America are now honorary citizens of the United States. Welcome
9. Can't we all just get along?
10. Borders....we don't need no stinkin borders.

I am turning this post into another contest. Whoever comes up with the best/funniest speech Bush will give on Monday night will win a half ounce $10 Silver Liberty Dollar.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:40 AM, Blogger Christopher Balsz Jr. said…

    I think you hit the high notes; apart from praising immigrant contributions to American culture: "Their crispy churros cheer us. Their icy Jarritos refreshen."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home