Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, March 06, 2006

CRA & Ray Haynes

I'm sorry I missed all the fireworks at the CRA Convention over the weekend. It sounds like Ray Haynes got stopped cold from receiving the coveted CRA endorsement for his run at the Board of Equalization. I like Ray Haynes and what he has done for conservative causes in California. Having said that, his endorsement of Christy Christich in the 70th AD primary has really hurt him with conservatives. This is important for me because I live in the 70th AD and I would have had six more years of RINO representation had she beat Chuck DeVore in the primary. I can't forgive him for that. Therefore, I am pulling for Michelle Steel to win this race against Ray.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Once again you have picked a losing candidate

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm sorry Phil, but anyone who endorsed Christy Christich over Chuck DeVore does not have their GOP priorities straight and won't get my support. You're lucky, you didn't have the specter of six more years of RINO representation staring you in the face like we did here in the 70th AD.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Phil: Some people aren't involved in politics to "pick winners" but to advance causes, ideas and candidates they believe in.

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Phil Paule is nothing. Without Issa he would be a greeter at Wallmart.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home