Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Sunday, December 11, 2005

We're Waiting Arnold

The longer this Tookie thing drags out, the more screwed I think we're going to end up by Arnold. By commuting Tookie's sentence, Arnold will complete his turn to the dark side to coin a Star Wars phrase. I mean really, what's there to debate? The guy killed four innocent people in cold blood. Even the Ninth Circuit has turned down all of Tokkie's appeals. Let's get with the program Arnold. Say it, no clemency, no clemency. Besides I need to listen to John & Ken debate all the "cheese and wine Liberals, save the whales and murderers groups and assorted gang banger types" as they put it on their website. It will be great radio listening to these thugs butcher the English language. You know, "can I axe you a question" and assorted other beauties.

As a side note, there are some people talking about LA thugs rioting errr I mean creating civil unrest if Tookie is executed. I say, bring it on. I love watching when people burn down their own neighborhood. I think there is a lot of pent of demand for a good riot. It gives them a good excuse(in their mind) to steal stuff for Christmas. I mean the last good riot was when the Lakers won the championship back in 2000. Those gang bangers are going to use the killing of Tookie as an excuse to create some civil unrest. If I were the LAPD, I would be ready for anything Tuesday night. I'm sure this has already been planned for, at least I hope so.

**********************1 PM UPDATE************************

I just heard on KFI while on my lunch break that Arnold has denied clemency for Tookie Williams. This sets the stage for his execution tonight at midnight. Oh yeah and get ready Los Angeles, the would be thugs/rioters are waiting in the wings. I'm sorry that this riot will take place, but I just can't see the these gangbangers letting a good opportunity to loot & riot pass by.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I hope you're right Chaz, but I really have my doubts now about the governor doing the right thing.

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Arnold has become just another hack RINO politician. This latest equivication on Tookie is a sad spectacle to watch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home