Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Benedict Arnold Schwarzenneger

The news is not good out of Sacramento this morning. In what can only be described as a sellout to the conservatives who elected him, he has hired former Gray Davis deputy chief of staff, Susan Kennedy to be his Chief of Staff. What, was Bob Mulholland unavailable? Amazing. I myself even voted for Arnold over Tom McClintock. I won't make that mistake again. It just goes to show that RINOs can never be trusted with any power because they will turn to the darkside eventually. I am done with Arnold. This is a complete surrender. Everyone knows that staffers run the show for their bosses. It's safe to say that he's not running for re-election. How much do you want to bet that Tokkie Williams gets his death sentence commuted to life in prison now? I'd say the odds are very high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home