Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Oh No........

Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson have decided to call it quits. Gee I never thought that this would happen, NOT. Again I kind of ashamed to be posting about this, but I'm no different than most people out there who like to watch a good train wreck as it happens live. Their MTV show was pretty funny at certain times. I'll always remember how dumb Jessica is. My favorite moment of her was when she was eating some "Chicken of the Sea" Starkist Tuna and she thought she was actually eating chicken. That's too funny. So even though she isn't the brightest bulb on the tree, I read that she did manage to make $35 million dollars last year. I guess the joke is on me.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What can I say, it's a slow news week. Please don't tell me that you people don't follow popular culture. Sometimes it hurts to admit that we follow this Hollywood garbage so much, but it is fun to watch the train wreck sometimes. Hell MTV is still one of my favorite channels. I grew up with it. I still watch Laguna Beach, Pimp My Ride, Beavis & Butthead, Real World(not as much as I used to), Road Rules(ditto as Real World), Jackass, Viva La Bam, and Wild Boys(Steve-O and Pontius).
    So yes I might have "jumped the shark" as you put it, but you're still going to click Powder Blue Report tomorrow. Even though I talk a lot of politics on my site, I still have a lot of other interests. I will be happy when the political season is gone for a while and I can talk about other stuff.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home