Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Friday, September 02, 2005

I'm Off To Fontana Tomorrow

I won't be doing any blogging tomorrow because I get to go see my first ever NASCAR race out in Fontana(I call it Fontucky). My good friend Tony is getting married out at the track. He has rented a 35 foot RV and we'll be tailgating all day I guess. It should make for an interesting day. I'll be pimping for Jim Gilchrist out there too. I'll be doing some more of my famous informal polling of the so called NASCAR dads out there to see what they think about the political scene right now. There's nothing like tipping back a few cold beers and talking about politics. You get to see how people really feel about issues. I'll be back to tell everyone about my experience on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home