Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Friday, October 01, 2004

It's the Nocals vs the Socals This Weekend For All the Marbles

While most people were busy watching the Presidential debate last night, there was an epic last weekend battle shaping up between both Northern California and Southern California baseball teams. Those battery chucking, water hoarding Nocals must be crushed. The Dodgers have a definite advantage over the Giants. They only have to win one of the three upcoming games this weekend. The Angels and the A's are a different story. Those two teams are all tied up. It's the best two out of three, a mini playoff if you will. I'm not counting either Nocal team out, but I like the Socal's chances. I think I'll go out and drain my pool and leave the water running now just to piss them off a little more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home