Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, September 27, 2004

Announcing The Irvine First Team Link

I'm proud today to add a link on my blog to the "Irvinefirst" team of Mike Ward, Mike House, Greg Smith, and Steven Choi. It's clear from recent developments that Irvine needs a fresh start and the Irvinefirst team will be a new beginning. I also had the misfortune as alot of Irvine residents I hear did, of receiving the first Larry Agran hit piece in the mail over the weekend. Who does he think he's kidding? His whole machine is crumbling and he is just rearranging the deck chairs of the Titanic. Memo to Larry: It's over. You're done. Finito. You might as well start getting in touch with all your attorney connections and line up some work(I use that term loosely for an attorney) because your days as Irvine's dictator are through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home