Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

UCLA Football Prospects(of lack thereof)

Well I guess it's time to go on record about my illustrious UCLA Bruins for the upcoming season.After all,I did name my blog after them.I'm afraid this is the season we are going to hit rock bottom.I really would like to believe that the glass is half full,but after reviewing this years recruiting class,player losses,coaching quotient,and a few other factors,one can only come to the conclusion that this season is going to be an absolute train wreck.They probably will be unwatchable.If the gutty little bruins can scrape a victory over USC then I would classify that as a good season for them this year.I'm not getting my hopes up though.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home