Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, June 21, 2004

Bubba's 60 Minutes interview last night

I didn't get to see much of it except for a few sound bites.I did read the transcript though.What a loser! Feel free to ask a tough question Dan.Everything is all about Bill.That guy is so selfish.I hear that Bubba did an interview with a guy from the BBC last week and it is scheduled to be aired this week sometime.In it Bill loses his temper when the subject of Monica is brought up.Poor bubba.He doesn't like it when someone asks him a tough question.Is anyone out there in blogville considering buying his book? I will not waste a dime on it.I would like to hear some feedback from anyone that does read it though.Maybe I'll read through some of it on my next trip through the bookstore for free.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    He is getting horrible reviews from so called media friends like The New York Times and the Associated Press.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home