Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Keith Curry Takes Heavy Incoming In 74th AD Race Five Days Before The Election

We are five days from the election that will decide who the next Assemblyman will be for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Irvine, Costa Mesa, and Laguna Beach for most likely the next 12 years. My gut tells me this race is neck and neck. So I opened my mailbox today to find four pieces of mail for this race. Three of these four pieces were IEs and one was by Mayor Harper's campaign. It was a good mix of showcasing the great endorsements that Matt has and slams against Keith for all his poor votes and policy positions to raise taxes and ban fire pits at the beach. You be the judge of the quality of the mailers. I liked all of them, but I'm biased of course because I strongly support Matthew Harper to be my next Assemblyman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home