Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Friday, May 16, 2014

Patrascu Takes Incoming From Keith Curry Plus A Dan Schnur Mailer

All the mail that 74th AD candidate Emanuel Patrascu has been doing has forced Keith Curry to fire back. I just opened my mailbox this afternoon and this hit piece was in there. I haven't heard nor seen any polling for this race lately. It seems both the GOP candidates with money(Curry & Patrascu) have pushed all in to get as much mail out as possible to the absentee ballot voters who will make up roughly 2/3 of the electorate.

I also received a mail piece today from DTS Secretary of State candidate Dan Schnur. I already voted for the Republican Pete Peterson, but you can see Schnur has mailed me and I presume other high propensity Republicans touting his past work for Reagan, McCain, and Pete Wilson. The other side of the mailer hits upon the recent scandal of the three Dem State Senators who have tarnished the Capital. I think that is smart. I just don't believe a DTS candidate for this race will make it into the top two for Nov.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Typical Gilliard racist mail. This is what we don't need in the Republican Party anymore.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home