Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ron Paul At Google Headquarters Last Friday

I'm a huge Ron Paul fan & supporter. Many of you who read my blog probably know this by now. Ron was at Google headquarters last Friday and this is a video on You Tube of the event. It's long(about an hour). I recommend to all my GOP friends and anyone else who is dissatisfied with the current crop of candidates on both sides of the political aisle to take a hard look at the Ron Paul for President campaign. Watching this video will go a long way towards that.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Agent Orange said…

    Based on the recent reply by Bush to Feinstein's demand to reduce Ramos and Compean sentences, I believe that the Republican party and its presidential primary process should be abolished for giving us such an idiot like is Bush and his Texas cowboys.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home