Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'll See Ya At 20% Mr President

Not content with historical low approval ratings, President Bush is trying to see how low he can push his numbers. He's at a svelte 33% right now according to Scott Rasmussen. He's breaking out to the downside in trader lingo with his push for comprehensive amnesty for illegal aliens. I used to think his cockiness was a positive attribute for him. It's not. I was wrong. He's just plain annoying now. That brings me to his quote a few days ago while he was in Albania. He told an AP reporter/pool reporter...
"I'll see ya at the bill signing"
...refering of course to his hoped for Congress passing his amnesty bill. How much more arrogant can we be Mr President? A little humility would be nice.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Agent Orange said…

    "I'll See Ya At 20% Mr President"

    Allan, is it as accurate as your future (gold) forecast?

    -Stan

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think Bush can make a new record
    low in the approval rating. Just
    keep going on the Immigration Bill
    AND do a Scooter Libby pardon now.
    That will do it!

    The only people who will like him
    will be Albanian-Americans, and how
    many of those are there?

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hadn't seen that quote yet.. ugh! I think I saw 28%.ww

    I'm also working with MoovetoAmerican.org, a group asking Americans to “moove to American” and support 100% US beef . I appreciate your cause and view point. Thanks for the great post.

    Thanks,

    Rebecca
    www.MoovetoAmerican.org
    Join the Moovement! Support American Beef.
    Mark Your Calendar for June 28th Moovement

     

Post a Comment

<< Home