Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sen. Tom McClintock Endorses Van Tran

This is absolutely great news. The most well known conservative in the state, Tom McClintock has decided to endorse Van Tran for the 34th SD. This gives Van huge momentum. It also will probably have the effect of making Lynn Daucher fold up her tent and join the likes of Marilyn Brewer & Tom Harmon in political exile.

I knew as early as last Friday that Senator McClintock was going to endorse Van because Van told me personally at the Friday Fountain Valley Chamber event. I'm glad it's official now. This is going to be the marquee legislative race of the state in my opinion along with making sure David Dreier doesn't serve another term.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad to know that there are still solid conservative such as yourself left in Orange County.

    Thank you for having the balls to question Ackerman, just dont chicken out like Jubal if he calls you at night demanding a hault to all the venoms being sent at him on the Internet world.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Don't worry anonymous, I'm not a member of their inner circle or college of cardinals or whatever they call themselves. In other words, these guys don't scare me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home