Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Thursday, November 10, 2005

My Opinion On Adding Links To My Blogroll

I must get at least 3 or 4 emails every week asking me to add someone's new blog to my blogroll list. I appreciate the fact that they are trying to add traffic to their new site or whatever other motivation they have, but I'll add your site if I think that it's worth a read to and my readers. I'm not going to add you just for the sake of adding you. Most bloggers do that and it kind of annoys me, but to each their own I guess. All the links on Powder Blue Report are sites that I click on regularly and I am going to keep it that way. I don't want a thousand different links on my site. This blog is a reflection of me and my personality. It's nothing personal if I don't add you. I probably just don't think your site is worth it or interesting to me. I am in the sales business though so I understand that it doesn't hurt to ask. If you don't ask, you won't get anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home