Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, October 31, 2005

Bush Comes Through Finally

I have to admit that I have not had to many warm fuzzy feelings for President Bush lately. Having said that, it's time to give him some credit for dropping errr I mean Miers withdrawing and him nominating Sam Alito of the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals. I don't know why he choose Miers first(actually I do know[cronyism],but I digress), but almost all conservatives are happy with this pick. Bush realized that his was hemmorhaging his base and he needed to get back to basics. While he's at it maybe he can drop his amnesty plan and make some spending cuts. Perish the thought. Oh well, I'm just happy that I have something to be happy about with this administration now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home