Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Half of Los Angeles Adults Illiterate

This is an amazing story. Half of LA adults cannot even read a simple bus schedule. Are you freakin kidding me? Yeah those public schools sure are doing a good job aren't they. What a complete joke. I'm sure illegal immigration has nothing to do with this. I'm going to file this article away in my memory when liberals bitch about schools not getting enough funding. It's sounding like all the money in the world can't help these people. Think about that liberals.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I agree Mr unemplyment. Having 50% of your adult population is very nasty. It happens to be a news story. That's why I posted it. Please explain to my blog readers why posting a true article is nasty.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home