Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Sunday, September 19, 2004

The Democrat's Problems

I have been in sales for the last ten years of my life. I know how hard it is to sell a product that I myself would not want to own. I also know a little bit about marketing and it's hard to market to an audience when you have a bad product. This is the problem right now the Democratic party has with John Kerry. He is not marketable. No one knows where he stands on the issues or where he will stand in the future because he does not have a consistent message. The only track record people have to go by is Senator Kerry's Senate record. It's no wonder that there is no coherent message coming out of his campaign. He's trying to sugarcoat his Senate record of twenty years of being arguably the most liberal Senator out of the bunch. People may not agree with Bush on all of the issues or most of the issues. I myself have huge problems with the President's immigration policy, overspending, and a few others, but at least I know where he stands and where he wants to lead the country in the next four years. I don't think you can say that about John Kerry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home