Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, July 26, 2004

A Classic Moment in Time.....


Ahh who could forget this moment. It brings back so many good memories. 1988 was the first year that I got to cast my ballot and I proudly voted for George HW Bush. This picture must be bittersweet for all my Democrat friends out there. You have to admit it though,liberals, the picture brings to mind the phrase "fish out of water". Maybe they could put John Kerry in a picture with him working a normal job. I mean, he's never had to work a regular job or meet a payroll deadline as an employer in his life except for the few years that he was a soldier,which by the way I give him credit for. God knows he looks like a fish out of water when he is around normal people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home