Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Congratulations Adam & Melissa

Well,I'm back from an awesome three day weekend in Lake Tahoe.Everything was perfect,except I lost about $100 playing blackjack. I want to give props to the Nelson,Barnett,and Hagemeyer families for putting on a wonderful event.The scenery was beautiful,friends & family great and much more. It looks like we will do this all again in three months when Katie & Jonas say their "I do's" in Napa. I'm looking forward to that one too. For anyone reading this wanting a great wedding reception place,you couldn't do much better than Edgewood Country Club in Tahoe.What a place. I'm out

2 Comments:

  • At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Allen
    While I am a republican, Bush is an idiot, a lot of good young men and women have died because of his mistake, and he is the WORST enviormental president we have ever seen.

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well anonymous I'm sorry that's the way you feel. That's what makes this country great though. We can all have different opinions and not be put in jail or killed because of them unlike the old country that we just liberated,Iraq. Try disagreeing with Saddam on anything back when he was in power and tell me we didn't do the right thing. Almost as many people were killed in Detroit in January of this year as died over in Iraq during the same time. As far as Bush not being good for the enviroment, that's debatable. Are things really that different now for the enviroment than it was under eight years of Clinton? Think about that one hard.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home