Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday Thoughts

The first panacea of a mismanaged government is inflation of the currency. The second is war. Both bring a temporary prosperity; both bring more permanent ruin" …
Ernest Hemingway

As most can see, I haven't exactly been burning up the electronic ink lately on my blog. Hopefully that will change. I've been real busy with work and other projects. I did get a chance to watch some analysis last night of the Pennsylvania donkey primary. What can I say. The Clintons are not going down without a fight. John McCain is sitting back and smiling while the dems continue to eat each other up. If I were him though, I wouldn't be breaking my arm patting myself on the back, I would be trying to rebuild rapport with conservatives. Right now there is no energy and passion to volunteer for him in the GOP. His people can say all they want, but the truth is the truth. He's got a tall order. In addition to all the Bush baggage weight he has to carry this November....baggage weight that would make Atlas blush, he has to deal with all his own effed up policy positions. It's sad to say, but once again I think the election in November is going to come down to who the American people dislike the least.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Allan

    I enjoy your Blog whenever you post. Please keep it up and post whenever your schedule and the news cycle allow

     

Post a Comment

<< Home