Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Crowds Keep Growing For Ron Paul

Yesterday Dr. Ron Paul made a visit to Salt Lake City, the heart of Mitt Romney country. A funny thing is happening. The crowds keep growing exponentially for the message of freedom. Imagine that. I'm attaching the You Tube video of the event. I'm continually amazed at all these internet & phone poll "spammers" showing up at actual events and signing up to be part of the Ron Paul revolution.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Agent Orange said…

    Interesting Allan,

    More then anything else, I like his support for the US Constitution and repeal of the Patriot Act.

    That is only thing I do care about at this point. The rest is embedded in the LAND OF OPPORTUNITY doctrine.

    Where can I get button?

    FAQs:
    (a) Do you think that he can get nomination by the Republican party?

    (b) If not what party he my run under?

    (c) Did he gained momentum as did Ross Perot this time in 1991?

    (d) When is he gone appear on Larry King show?


    -Stan

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    He's only running for the GOP nomination. Going third party is all but impossible.

    Of course I think it's possible or I wouldn't be helping his campaign out.

    Not sure about Larry King. He asks the most ridiculous questions anyways.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home