Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Friday, July 06, 2007

Ron Paul Has More Cash On Hand Than Sen. McCain

I saw this story and it just warmed my heart. Ron Paul now has more cash on hand than John McCain. Ron's campaign is on the upswing and Sen McCain's is on a crash & burn mission. Ron now is in third place for cash on hand. This is truly a grassroots campaign at its finest. People are fed up with the usual Republican & Democratic nominees they are getting served up.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think that many of the mainstream candidates have underestimated the Paul campaign. I believe that it may be possiable for him to pull an upset in New Hampshire and come in second, then the MSM would be forced to pay attention.

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm hearing that he has a huge grassroots effort in NH right now. It's still going to take a miracle to get the nomination. At some point, he has to translate the all the grassroots support into a top tier campaign. I'm not convinced he can do it yet, but that's why we play the game. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall at McCain headquarters when this story broke today on ABC. I bet the Senator went ballistic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home