Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, November 22, 2004

I'm Back After A Little Break

I am back at the blogging desk after a well deserved timeout. I didn't even go on vacation, though that would be nice, but for the last week I have been getting myself back into the swing of things at work. This election was nerve racking, but thankfully the right guy won so I know the country is in safe hands for the next four years. I plan on writing a lot less about politics in the future and instead I will focus more on sports, news, finance, and life in general. I will also be making wholesale design changes on my blog in the next few months. I have been reading up a lot about web design/XML/HTML code and looking at other blogs to see what I can use to make my blog even better.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger JoeBruin88 said…

    Hi Allan,

    I use Movable Type. I also hear WordPress is good. For web hosting, I use a company called www.icdsoft.com They are excellent and very affordable.

    Gerry

    P.S. What's your take on the upcoming game against USC?

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I think we are going to pull the upset of the century. I just get this weird feeling that we are going to ruin their national championship hopes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home