Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Friday, July 02, 2004

Hollywood Legend Marlon Brando Dead


Kind of a sad day in Hollywood I guess. Marlon Brando was a great actor. I'll never forget the first time that I saw "The Godfather". It is to this day, in his role of Don Corleone still one of my favorite movies. As I channel surf at night, "The Godfather" must be on at least once a week by my count either on pay channels or free. The line,"I made him an offer he couldn't refuse" was a classic. The scene with the guy waking up with his horse's head in bed wasn't bad either. Other notable performances from him were Superman,Apocalypse Now,A Street Car Named Desire,and On the Waterfront.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:56 AM, Anonymous Matt said…

    Godfather movies are the best mafia movies ever made. Goodfellas is a great shoot em up but the GF series tells it how it is.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home