Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, February 04, 2008

Ramos & Compean Appeal Decision Due Anyday

One of the first things I do in the morning is check the website of the 5th Circuit Court of Appeal in New Orleans. I was told by Nacho Ramos's father in law Joe Loya a while back that they will just post the opinion on the website when it is out. Nothing more, nothing less. I thought it would have been decided by now, but the wheels of justice are slow on this. It will be a great day when this outrageous miscarriage of justice is overturned.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    The sure as hell have my support. I never would have thought that something like this could happen in the USA.

    RUSSIA yes but not here.

    dex

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The decision is out. I wrote about it on my blog, Politics is Not a Sport. Here's a link:

    http://usacopywriter.wordpress.com/2008/07/29/ramos-and-compean-injustice-for-all/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home