Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, February 04, 2008

Bartlett House Politics

It's been an interesting last few months in the Bartlett Casa, politically speaking. As everyone knows, I'm a huge supporter of Rep. Ron Paul for President. Lynn was undecided until about a month ago, but she has since taken up for Gov. Mitt Romney. The reason I'm posting this is because I saw in the news that Maria Shriver has endorsed Barack Obama for President and her husband and our governor has endorsed John McCain. I have to say it definately has made for stimulating conversations around the house, especially when we're watching the debates. I'm guessing we're not the only households with divided loyalties for Presidential candidates.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Schwarzenegger, a self-declared "happy camper'' for the influential early role that his state is playing in this year's primaries, joked about a household split that he has faced since he and Shriver crossed the altar together: "I said, 'I take this woman in sickness and in health,''' the governor said with a smile. "That's her sickness.''

     

Post a Comment

<< Home