Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ron Paul Secures 2nd Place In Nevada

Today the state of Nevada held their Presidential nominating caucus. Mitt Romney won with 51%. Congrats to him for running up the score. The surprising news though out of Nevada was Ron Paul coming in second ahead of Sen McAmnesty, The Huckster, Fred Thompson, and Rudy Giuliani. That Giuliani strategy is really looking great. I wonder if he's trying to come in last place in all the early primaries. Oh well, he's out of money and his staffers are all going without pay. Memo to Rudy staffers...I hear Gov Romney's checks clear, just something to think about.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Uh, the frugal 20 year Congressman Ron Paul's checks clear, too. The government would run better if it practiced some of Ron Paul's frugality. I want my government frugal so I can keep more of my own money.

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I agree Donna. I was just joking about the Rudy staffers. Ron's checks clear to. He is a great example of walking the walk when it comes to being frugal with taxpayer dollars and campaign dollars.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Allan,

    Could you do me a favor and tell some
    of your fellow Paul supporters to cool it with their bumper stickers on
    other people's property? I noticed one on the side of a newspaper stand at a Carls Jr, and others on the traffic signal cabinets at Tustin and 17th. I have not seen stickers from any other campaign.

    Chaz

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sorry Chaz,

    People will do what they do. I have no control over them. A lot of our signs are being stolen. Could you tell those people to stop it for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home