Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Ron Paul Coming To Socal Sept 12th & 13th

I just got word that my favorite Presidential candidate is coming out to Southern California Sept 12th & 13th for some fundraising & campaign events. I'll have more details up as soon as I know. This is socals chance to come out and really show your support for a return to constitutional government. There for sure is going to be at least one fundraiser here in OC for $1000 to $2300 per person and another up in LA somewhere. If any readers are interested in attending the fundraiser, shoot me an email at gab200176@yahoo.com and let me know ASAP. This will fill up fast. There will also be details posted up at our Irvine Ron Paul Meetup group which BTW has over 190 people now signed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home