Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, October 18, 2004

I Love It When I'm Right

Everyone take a peek at where the Bush contract is at Tradesports right now. It is at 57%. That's a nice tidy 5% move if you took advantage of my reco last night. Bush appears to be winning right now by about 3-4 points in the horserace. As Bush's chief strategist, Karl Rove has said, he would like for Bush to be up by four points going into election day. We all know the Democrats are prepared to cheat and win at all costs this election. My gut is telling me that we are in for another long night on November 2nd a la 2000. Karl Rove if your listening, now would be as good a time as ever to bring Osama out of hiding errrrr I mean capture him :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home