Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Mayday....Mayday.....Mayday

"I'm sinking fast, someone, anyone please save me, I've taken incoming fire and a direct hit on my hull". No this was not the 1969 John Kerry steering his swiftboat in the rivers on Vietnam, this was John Kerry heard by a fly on the wall as he phoned his campaign advisors tonight. You see, even the ultra liberal Left Angeles Times has Kerry starting to fade fast. I wish I could help you Senator Kerry. Maybe coming back from the war and grandstanding in a Senate commitee was not such a good idea after all.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's no excuse to act like an asshole and troll on the swingstateproject.com blog.

    - Inkan1969

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    what's wrong with sharing an opinion on a website that one has never been on? Geez. I welcome all comments. Asinine or not like yours.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home