Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Last Night At Qualcomm Stadium

I had the opportunity to go to the Monday Night Football Game between the Chargers and the Steelers down in San Diego last night. What an experience. I hadn't been to a pro football game in over twelve years. We used to have season tickets to the Rams when I was growing up. The game was sold out and I would say that about a fourth of the fans in attendence last night were Pittsburgh fans. Did I mention that beer and belligerent fans don't mix? There had to be a fight in the stands every few minutes last night between San Diego and Pittsburgh fans. It was like watching a train wreck happen live. It was pretty funny. Oh yeah they also played a football game too and a good one it was. The Steelers beat the Chargers 24-22 on a last second field goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home