Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's A War Zone In Socal

I've been through a lot of fires living in Southern California, but this is the worst fire event ever. There's conflagrations burning in every socal county right now. As I flew into John Wayne Airport yesterday from San Francisco, I had a birds eye view of all the fires and smoke. It was scary. It was the worst turbulence I've ever experienced in a plane. Kudos to the Alaska Airlines pilots who got us down safely.

I'm watching the news this morning and it looks like the little mountain city of Running Springs is screwed. There's fires burning everywhere. I read that the Irvine fires were deliberately set. I hope they catch that guy and put him in jail for a long time. He is a real sicko. Be safe out there everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home